Break Fix vs Managed Services
The Break Fix Scenario
1. An IT problem occurs.
2. You discover the problem.
3. You place a phone call for support.
4. You describe the problem to the best of your ability.
5. Solution Provider technician spends time traveling to your site, or uses remote access tools to start digging around for the cause of the problem.
6. Problem is diagnosed.
7. Problem is resolved.
The Managed Services Scenario
1. PCTech is alerted before or as the problem occurs because best practices monitoring and alerting is in place.
2. PCTech instantly and accurately diagnoses problem in the Service Center.
3. PCTech conducts rapid remote remediation from the Service Center and resolves the problem in less time than it would take to find coat and keys.
The Results with Break Fix
- Unpredictable service fees
- Higher costs when problem resolution proves time-consuming
- Depending on affected devices, downtime occurs and the associated costs mount (lost opportunities, lost productivity, and more)
- With little or no historical performance data, diagnostics can take longer; and failing parts that have gone undetected must be ordered, often creating further delays
The Results with Managed Services
- You get the right technology expert on the job from the start, with fast, reliable resolution
- Your team stays focused on core business activities
- Many issues are detected and resolved proactively before you even notice
- Downtime is significantly reduced or even eliminated, no more costly surprises
PCTech can provide you comprehensive reports every month and quarter to show work performed, identify issues, and support optimized IT budgeting.
What Does it Cost?
Packages start as low as $199/month. Give us a call for more details.
Interested in an unlimited support package, we have "All you can eat I.T." too.
Have you missed a newsletter or wanted to view an older newsletter? Check out our Newsletter Archives.
IN THIS ISSUE
"PCTech notified us before we even knew our server was down. Troubleshooting began right away & when we opened Monday we weren't coming into an office with no server. Our server was returned & they had us up & running so we could continue to operate our business as usual. Thank you for getting us back online as fast as you did.
Joe Buchheit, President, BiState Insulation
"We can't afford downtime in our business. If our server is down we lose thousands of dollars an hour. PCTech takes care of our computers & servers so we can focus on what we are good at rather than trying to fix it ourselves"
Al Kirchhofer, President, Daniel Jones & Associates
Have Someone in Mind that Needs Help with their Computer? Please Feel Free to Forward this Email on.